1.1 3 Year Dream respects your privacy. Any personal information you provide to us including and similar to your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address will not be released, sold, or rented to any entities or individuals outside of 3 Year Dream.
2.Payment & Booking
2.1 Once your application has been provisionally accepted by 3 Year Dream you will be asked to pay a course fee, which is non-refundable.
2.2 If for any reason you need to cancel your place on a course after making payment, 3 Year Dream cannot provide any refunds under any circumstances whatsoever. For further technical advice please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
2.3 No refund will be issued to any student who fails to complete the course, under any circumstances.3 Foreign Currency Exchange Rates
3.1 3 Year Dream make no claims concerning the validity or exactness of the information provided in its on site currency conversion (the service), and will not be held liable for any use, interpretation, or other implementation of said information.
3.2 Please be noted the actual conversion rate used by your bank might be different from rate used on the website.
3.3 3 Year Dream is a UK limited company for all transactions. For the most accurate currency conversion, we advise to checkout in GBP (Great British Pound).4.Disclaimer:
4.1 All job offers are subject to an interview by the prospective employer. The vast majority of course graduates who wanted to work, and who followed our instructions, were able to secure a paid teaching job overseas after completing our online TEFL course. The demand for English teachers is much greater than the available number of TEFL teachers. Although most ESL schools abroad are desperate for teachers, applicants are required to approach the job interview professionally and with respect, as you would with any job vacancy. Some countries’ require you to have a BA degree or Diploma in any subject as well as a TEFL Certificate in order to work legally.
4.2 We’ve tried to make the information on this website as accurate as possible, but it is provided ‘as is’ and we accept no responsibility for any loss, injury or inconvenience sustained by anyone resulting from this information. You should verify critical information (like visas, health, and safety, customs and transportation) with the relevant authorities before you travel to any country.
4.3 All information on this website is subject to change without notice. Monthly earnings, rent, accommodation, living costs etc will depend on your host school, location, hours worked and economic conditions and other factors out of our control. You cannot hold us liable in any way for these changes.
4.4 You are responsible for arranging adequate travel and medical insurance cover for the duration of any travel overseas.
4.5 3 Year Dream is not responsible for the recruiting practices of any company/online school it refers.
5.Affiliate Terms and Conditions
(As an authorized affiliate (Affiliate) of 3 Year Dream, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement (Agreement). Please read the entire Agreement carefully before registering and promoting 3 Year Dream as an Affiliate.Your participation in the Programme is solely to legally advertise our website to receive a commission on products purchased by individuals referred to 3 Year Dream by your own website or personal referrals. By signing up for the 3 Year Dream Affiliate Programme (Program), you indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and its terms and conditions).
5•1. Approval or Rejection of the Application
- We reserve the right to approve or reject ANY Affiliate Programme Application in our sole and absolute discretion. You will have no legal recourse against us for the rejection of your Affiliate Programme Application.
- Commissions will be paid once a month. For an Affiliate to receive a commission, the referred account must remain active for a minimum of 37 days via PayPal.
- There is no commissions payment for our online courses, you must approach the provider direct for online courses
- You cannot refer yourself, and you will not receive a commission on your own accounts.
- Payments will only be sent for transactions that have been successfully completed. Transactions that result in chargebacks will not be paid out.
- Your affiliate application and status in the Programme may be suspended or terminated for any of the following reasons:
- Inappropriate advertisements (false claims, misleading hyperlinks, etc.).
- Spamming (mass email, mass newsgroup posting, etc.).
- Advertising on sites containing or promoting illegal activities.
- Failure to disclose the affiliate relationship for any promotion that qualifies as an endorsement.
- Violation of intellectual property rights. 3 Year Dream reserves the right to require license agreements from those who employ trademarks of 3 Year Dream in order to protect our intellectual property rights.
- Offering rebates, coupons, or other form of promised kick-backs from your affiliate commission as an incentive. Adding bonuses or bundling other products with 3 Year Dream, however, is acceptable.
- Self referrals, fraudulent transactions, suspected Affiliate fraud.
- In addition to the foregoing, 3 Year Dream reserves the right to terminate any Affiliate account at any time, for any violations of this Agreement or no reason.
5•4. Affiliate Links
- You may use graphic and text links both on your website and within in your email messages. You may also advertise the freedomtefl.com site in online and offline classified ads, magazines, and newspapers.
- You may use the graphics and text provided by us, or you may create your own as long as they are deemed appropriate according to the conditions and not in violation as outlined in Condition 3.
5•6. Pay Per Click (PPC) Policy
- PPC bidding is NOT allowed without prior written permission.
- 3 Year Dream will not be liable for indirect or accidental damages (loss of revenue, commissions) due to affiliate tracking failures, loss of database files, or any results of intents of harm to the Programme and/or to our website(s).
- We do not make any expressed or implied warranties with respect to the Programme and/or products sold by 3 Year Dream. We make no claim that the operation of the Programme and/or our website(s) will be error-free and we will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.
5•8. Term of the Agreement
- The term of this Agreement begins upon your acceptance in the Programme and will end when your Affiliate account is terminated.
- The terms and conditions of this agreement may be modified by us at any time. If any modification to the terms and conditions of this Agreement are unacceptable to you, your only choice is to terminate your Affiliate account. Your continuing participation in the Programme will constitute your acceptance of any change.
- Affiliate shall indemnify and hold harmless 3 Year Dream and its affiliate and subsidiary companies, officers, directors, employees, licensees, successors and assigns, including those licensed or authorized by 3 Year Dream to transmit and distribute materials, from any and all liabilities, damages, fines, judgments, claims, costs, losses, and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and costs) arising out of or related to any and all claims sustained in connection with this Agreement due to the negligence, misrepresentation, failure to disclose, or intentional misconduct of Affiliate.
6 Governing Law, Jurisdiction
- These Terms & Conditions are subject to English law and to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. The original English version of these Terms & Conditions has been translated into other languages. The translated version is a courtesy and office translation only and no rights can be derived from the translated version. In the event of a dispute about the contents or interpretation of these terms and conditions or inconsistency or discrepancy between the English version and any other language version of these Terms & Conditions, the English language version to the extent permitted by law shall apply, prevail and be conclusive. In the event of litigation to enforce any provision of this Agreement, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover from the other party its costs and fees, including reasonable legal fees.
6•1. Electronic Signatures Effective
- The Agreement is an electronic contract that sets out the legally binding terms of your participation in the 3 Year Dream affiliate programme. You indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and all of the terms and conditions contained or referenced in this Agreement by completing the Share a Sale and/or 3 Year Dream application process. This action creates an electronic signature that has the same legal force and effect as a handwritten signature.