“Learn how to plan, implement, monitor and control software projects with issues related to cost, budget, resources, time, quality and customer satisfaction.“
- Program Name: Master of Software Engineering (MSE)
- Validated/ Awarded by: FPT University Vietnam
- Type of Course: Degree awarded program
- Duration: 1 year and 4 months (4 terms, 4 months per term)
- Intake 2020: September
- Accreditation: Globally accepted | Including 6 professional certifications (TOGAF, PMP, etc.)
- Tuition fee: $9,650USD (total fee for 4 terms)
- Additional fees: Admission Fee $200USD (1 time fee), Comprehensive Health Insurance $160USD/yr, VISA $11USD/yr (Single Entry) or $150USD/yr (Multiple Entry/Exit)
•FPT University Hanoi: Education Zone, Hoa Lac Hi-Tech Park, Km29 Thang Long Boulevard, Thach That District, Hanoi
•FPT University Danang: FPT City, Hoa Hai Ward, Ngu Hanh Son District, Da Nang City, Viet Nam
•FPT University HCMC: D1 Street, Hi-Tech Park, Long Thanh My Ward, District 9, Ho Chi Minh City.
This program is designed to bring the benefits of modern technology and high quality graduate-level instruction to engineers/scientists/technologists interested in furthering their skills in the following areas:
- Project Management: so as to become effective future project/program managers;
- Systems Management: related to the life cycle of systems including definition, development, deployment and decommissioning;
- Technology Management: to manage and lead technology development in global markets.
- Big Data
- IoT (Internet of Things)
- The specific goals of the program are to:
- Prepare professionals for leadership positions that bridge the gap between technology-oriented professionals and heads of departments.
- Address the growing need for skilled information professionals who can strategically manage information and technology assets to fulfill critical information needs in organizations.
- Provide leadership in the information management field through the study of ethical, political, social, and technical issues related to information management in a modern society.
- Assist organizations in the formation of information policies, development and application of information systems and services, and the use of information management technologies and methods.
- Vietnam is one of the fastest-growing economies in Asia with a stable social environment and a highest rate of integration into the global network
- FPT University is the leading private university in Vietnam that provides internationally recognized programs. FPT University currently holds 3 stars in QS World University Rankings System.
- Students are provided with the industry-oriented academic content that brings enormous opportunities to reach high-paid careers after graduation. Especially, the curriculum with Big Data and Project Management specializations allow graduates to catch up with ICT trends.
- Professional Certificates (PMP, TOGAF, or Cloudera) are granted to students after completing each module.
- All classes are taught at weekends, therefore students are allowed to work part-time or full-time during weekdays to accumulate practical knowledge and skills.
- Graduates with great potential have the distinct possibility of getting recruited directly by FPT affiliate companies operating in 19 countries around the world.
Graduates from the program of Master of International Software Engineering with a Specialization in Project Management have many opportunities to apply for a variety of positions in organizations located in Vietnam or all over the world. Graduates with excellent academic achievements are also eligible to continue their quest for higher education and attend postgraduate program. This program’s graduates aspire to work in positions such as:
- Information Technology Consultant
- Network Manager
- Database Manager
Graduates with Big Data or IoT have many opportunities to apply for a variety of top positions in organizations located in Vietnam or all over the world. Graduates with excellent academic achievements are also eligible to continue their quest for higher education and attend postgraduate program. This program’s graduates aspire to work in positions such as:
- Database Manager
- Database Analylist
|Research methods & Academic Writing||3|
|Software Project Management (advanced topics)||3|
|Digital Signal and Image Processing||3|
|IoT Application Development||3|
|Startup In IT||3|
|Future of Information Technology||3|
In this course, assessment is a combination of
- Individual exams and presentations
- Group assignments and presentations
- Group coursework and individual coursework
In the final term, students are required to complete a Capstone Project as the main work to determine their academic achievement. This project is used to evaluate and represent your hard work and effort during your study. Details of assessment requirements will be specified in the full course description given by your lecturer at the beginning of each course.
The candidates who will be qualified to study the post-graduate program should be:
- A Bachelor Graduate in Software Engineering (SE), Computer Science (CS), Communications and Computer Networks, Information Systems (IS), Information Technology (IT), Applied Informatics, Safety Information, Computer Engineering Technology, Electronics and Communications Technology or Information Management (IM).
The candidates whose majors are close to Software Engineering program need to attend the Bridge Subjects with 3 subjects (9 credits) for adding knowledge (Programming Fundamentals using C, Object-Oriented Paradigm, Introduction to Software Engineering) prior to starting the Major including:
- Computer Mathematics, Computer Education, Industrial Informatics, Applied Mathematics, Automation and Control Technology, Electrical and Electronic Technology, or a closely related area.
Success at FPTU begins with a strong comprehension of the English language. Because our rigorous courses are taught in English and move at a fast pace, fluency in the language is necessary for understanding concepts and expressing yourself effectively. Applicants whose native language is not English must provide evidence of English language proficiency. You need to meet one of the following requirements:
- TOEFL (PBT): 500/ TOEFL (IBT): 65
- IELTS: 5.5 or Equivalent
(Test score must be valid at the time of submission)
STEP 1: Information Research and Consultation
Contact 3 Year Dream via email, FB, FB Messenger or website.
STEP 2: Submission of Application
Submit all required documents for admission
Prepare the first installment of tuition fees
STEP 3: Offer Letter and Fee Plan
Receive of Conditional Offer letter and Fee Plan
Accept for admission and scholarship (if qualified)
STEP 4: Receive of Admission Letter
Transfer the first (or all) installment of tuition fees
Receive Admission Letter and Visa Reference Code
Prepare for travel
STEP 5: Post Enrollment
Submit original copies of required documents
Contact Student Services for preparation of study
WHAT’S THE NEXT STEP!?