“A business course could lead to a future in accounting, data analysis, entrepreneurship, human resources, marketing and beyond.”
- Program Name: Bachelor of Business
- Validated/ Awarded by: Swinburne University of Technology (Vietnam)
- Type of Course: Full-time, degree awarded program
- Duration: 3 Years (9 Semesters)
- Intake: January | May | September
- Accreditation: Globally accepted
- Tuition fee: USD 20,287 (total fee for 9 terms)
- Additional fees: Admission Fee $200USD (1 time fee), Comprehensive Health Insurance $160USD/yr, VISA $11USD/yr (Single Entry) or $150USD/yr (Multiple Entry/Exit)
- Campuses: Swinburne Vietnam: 02 Duong Khue Street, Mai Dich Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi
We understand business activities are the key drivers of economic growth worldwide. But we also know that growth needs to be sustainable. That’s why we offer business courses at Swinburne.
Our business courses take you on an exploration of the fast-moving and challenging business, financial and management fields. We encourage you to be innovative and socially responsible and teach you business skills and practices so you can lead, develop and change any enterprise, anywhere in the world.
By the time you graduate, you’ll have the confidence and skills to apply your knowledge in any business environment.
- At Swinburne, students are at the centre of everything we do.
- Swinburne’s top global education: Commitment to the high-quality teaching from Swinburne (Australia) to produce career-ready graduates. Programs are provided with educational leaders in science, technology, innovation, business and design.
- Affordable price and accessible process: Students in Vietnam will immerse themselves into an international learning environment and global education and training with an affordable price. Students are also financially supported with a range of scholarships sponsored by Swinburne (Vietnam).
- Pioneering digital transformation: Swinburne (Vietnam) recognises the importance of digital transformation, with main majors related to IT, Big Data, Internet of Things, as students would be able to apply what they have learnt into practice.
- Global citizen program provided: Students participate in the Uni Entry Program, which orientates students to become a global citizen. The program provides students the opportunity to enhance their ability to work in multicultural and multidisciplinary teams while exploring sustainability topics.
- Industry – linked projects: On-the-job training provided for students to experience the real workplace environment and gain real knowledge during the course. FPT Corporation’s impressive network of industry links provide students with valuable work experience opportunities.
- Self-improvement: Students are allowed to grow themselves and become better. The innovative teaching and learning do not focus only on academic field, but also students’ personal and professional skills.
The broad spectrum of the Bachelor Degree in Business means that graduates are able to choose from a wide range of career paths across various business sectors. Graduates with excellent academic achievements are also eligible to continue their quest for higher education and attend postgraduate program. This bachelor’s graduates aspire to work in positions such as:
- Financial Advisor
- Client and Business Support
- Equity Dealer
- Management Trainee
- Junior Financial Controller
- Executive Assistant for CEO
- Treasury Dealer
- Equity Dealer
Year 1: Core Units
It is compulsory for students to complete 8 core units, which is equal to 100 credit points for the first year.
- Economic Principles
- Introduction to Business Information Systems
- Innovative Business Practice
- Financial Information for Decision Making
- Advanced Innovative Business Practice
- Industry Consulting Project
Students follow 8 units of study from one of the following: Majors: Business Administration, International Business, Marketing and Entrepreneurship and Innovation (100 credit points)
Students choose to study Eight 8 units of Other studies (100 credit points) comprising of a co-major, minor/s, advanced minor/s or electives OR choose to participate On-the-job Training (OJT).
1. Academic Qualification
All applicants should have Senior Secondary Certificate/ Higher Secondary Certificate at grade C (Credit) or above in at least 4 subjects (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English included) or equivalent qualifications.
2. English proficiency
Minimum score from one of the following tests: IELTS 6.0 (no band below 6.0) OR equivalent English Language Certificate.
If you do not meet the minimum requirements of language, you may still be considered for admission based on your result of interview to take a Uni Entry Course before enrolling in the undergraduate course.
(Test score must be valid at the time of submission)
STEP 1: Information Research and Consultation
Contact 3 Year Dream via email, FB, FB Messenger or website.
STEP 2: Submission of Application
Submit all required documents for admission
Prepare the first installment of tuition fees
STEP 3: Offer Letter and Fee Plan
Receive of Conditional Offer letter and Fee Plan
Accept for admission and scholarship (if qualified)
STEP 4: Receive of Admission Letter
Transfer the first (or all) installment of tuition fees
Receive Admission Letter and Visa Reference Code
Prepare for travel
STEP 5: Post Enrollment
Submit original copies of required documents
Contact Student Services for preparation of study
WHAT’S THE NEXT STEP!?