“An information technology course could lead to a future in health, transport, finance, media, manufacturing, automotive and beyond.”
- Program Name: Bachelor of Information and Communication Technology
- Validated/ Awarded by: Swinburne University of Technology (Vietnam)
- Type of Course: Full-time, degree awarded program
- Duration: 3 Years
- Intake: January | May | September
- Accreditation: Globally accepted
- Tuition fee: $20,287USD (total fee for 9 terms)
- Additional fees: Admission Fee $200USD (1 time fee), Comprehensive Health Insurance $160USD/yr, VISA $11USD/yr (Single Entry) or $150USD/yr (Multiple Entry/Exit)
- Campuses: Swinburne Vietnam: 02 Duong Khue Street, Mai Dich Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi
We believe it’s essential to be technologically savvy in a world where technology is so much a part of daily life. That’s why we offer information technology courses at Swinburne.
Our information technology courses take you on an exploration of the IT field. We provide the foundational knowledge and industry skills you need to apply information technologies to a range of settings. For example, you’ll learn how to develop products and services that improve lives, drive the digital entertainment business or provide technical assistance to business and industry: It’s just a matter of choosing the course that suits the future you can picture.
By the time you graduate, you’ll have the confidence and skills to apply your knowledge to the workplace.